Help!! My nexus 5 is dead!
Please I need help, I was using whatapp when my nexus 5 froze. Then I hold the power button and the phone restarted normaly, but when it was showing the google logo it froze again turn off and now It does't respond to anything. I alreadu tried with hoding the power button or holding Volume up+Volume down+power and it didn't respond. Please help me!!
- 06-18-2014, 11:13 PM #2
- 06-20-2014, 02:00 AM #3
- 06-20-2014, 11:09 PM #4
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help!! My nexus 5 is dead!
Yes, the problem is that when I hold the three buttons nothing happens, the phone remains dead. Google support told me that they are going to give me a new phone, so I think that I have a solution.
Thanks for your answer!
- By jay vicente in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-20-2016, 06:51 PM
- By trucksmoveamerica#AC in forum VerizonReplies: 19Last Post: 06-29-2014, 05:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:06 AM
- By bendernyc in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:01 AM