Galaxy S3 - Odd screen problem
So I dropped my S3 today. There are no visible cracks in the screen but the bottom right corner went pink and the very tip of the corner is black, no light at all. Then the top left corner started to show signs of pink over the next hour, and over the course of the day it spread over the entire screen. Went home and took a nap and after I woke up I checked my phone, and now it's all blue except for the black corner. What in the world is causing this? I can still see the images it's just... only in shades of the one color.
Thanks in advance
- 06-20-2014, 02:02 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 - Odd screen problem
Welcome to Android Central! Doesn't sound good--there may have been some internal damage to the screen. Bring it in to a repair shop and see if they can give you an estimate.
- By Giaruso in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 04-23-2016, 01:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:04 PM
- By GrantyMc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 08:20 PM