Backup assistant removal help
Back up assistant keeps trying to backup every 2 minutes or so and failing, it's very annoying and any time I try to disable it I get this message.
imgur: the simple image sharer
I've tried every thing in task manager and it keeps coming back.
Thanks so much
- 06-19-2014, 10:04 PM #2
Re: Backup assistant removal help
Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, Verizon's Backup Assistant Plus is preinstalled bloatware that you can't remove, unless you root the phone. You can't even Disable it, like other bloatware apps.
From my past experience with Verizon on my old Razr Maxx, you could try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Backup Assistant Plus, and Clear Cache and Clear Data. Then don't open it again. That stopped its activity for me.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:09 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:06 AM
- By jon snow4 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:13 PM