Samsung Galaxy s3 (mini) frozen screen?!- can't even turn phone off
My phone was doing okay until the screen suddenly froze up (with the screen light on, everything), and has been for about 1 hour now. I tried to go back to the 'home screen' and it didn't work, so I pressed it 2-3 times more. The phone can't even turn off! Just a few days ago this phone had to be reset (all data gone!) due to password problems. I'm scared what will happen!
Anyone have any idea what's happening??
- 06-18-2014, 11:53 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 (mini) frozen screen?!- can't even turn phone off
Try pulling the battery out and then putting it back in. This usually helps with freezes.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- By Giaruso in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-25-2015, 07:17 AM
- By Christopher Senn1 in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:02 AM