Moto X T-Mobile Issues after 4.4.3 update
I feels it's a bit slower but what really bugs me is when I open an app and close it by pressing home screen, sometimes it goes through screens of previously opened apps. Makes it even slower.
Anybody can help me to downgrade to 4.4.2? I also don't want to see any future updates notification. I had to upgrade yo 4.4.3 because some of the apps start acting up after 4.4.3. notification appeared.
- 06-19-2014, 01:52 AM #2
Re: Moto X T-Mobile Issues after 4.4.3 update
You could try booting into stock recovery and clearing cache.
Possibly if worst case try a full factory reset.
As for downgrading to earlier OS, I've read some posts about it but can't confirm if people have had complete success with a locked bootloader.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:51 AM
- By RionDunn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
- By acclaim99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:10 AM