WiFi frequent disconnectivity
Iam using XOLO-A500S mobile (jelly bean). When i connect to WiFi network, it is not stable. It disconnects within 10 secs. Please help me on this.
- 06-19-2014, 03:53 AM #2
- 06-20-2014, 01:55 AM #3
Re: WiFi frequent disconnectivity
Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide first, and see if the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
Go to Settings>Wi-fi, tap the Menu button, then Advanced. See if there is an option for "Avoid Poor Connections," and uncheck it. If there is an option for "Wi-Fi Optimization," uncheck that as well, since it has more to do with battery conservation than with reception.
- By Juan Castro4 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 10:44 PM
- By RionDunn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:57 AM
- By salm04 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:57 AM
- By cbaker89 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 02:46 AM
- By jon snow4 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 08:13 PM