- 1 Posts
Heeeeeeeeelp pleeeeeease!! Netbook running on jelly bean
Please could someone shed some light on what's happening here..
I sold my almost brand new netbook running on jelly bean android 4.1, I had little personal data on there but reset the factory settings as I could not remove my email completely. However when I switched it on again it just gets stuck on the jelly been android 4.1 screen. I have tried pushing the reset button under the netbook but it has no effect. Please could someone one advise me what to try next
- 06-20-2014, 01:53 AM #2
Re: Heeeeeeeeelp pleeeeeease!! Netbook running on jelly bean
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have the exact brand and model name of the netbook? A lot of these netbooks are made by obscure companies that provide little to no support, so it may be difficult to find a way to correct the problem. But first, we need to know the model.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:08 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:54 AM
- By petitchouxx in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:15 PM
- By Vaibhav Thakur4 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 06:51 AM
- By snadvi in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:59 AM