Issue relating to Samsung salary s3 charger
I have a Samsung galaxy s3. It can be charged by any charger like blackberry or data cable with USB. But the blackberry charger adapter has the readings of input:100-240V,100mA,50-60Hz, output 5V=550mA and it's made in China. The Samsung charger has the readings of input:100-240V,50-60Hz,0.15A output:5.0V=1.0A and it's made in Vietnam. Does the slight difference in output damage the battery?
I bought the phone last year and any chargers used would charge the phone. But nowadays the battery gets drained up so quickly just using Facebook app would eat half of the battery. If any game is played the low Battery sign flashes up and suddenly the phone goes switched off. Does using the phone while charging damages the battery?
Pls help with these issues.
- 06-19-2014, 05:31 AM #2
- 06-20-2014, 01:49 AM #3
Re: Issue relating to Samsung salary s3 charger
Welcome to Android Central! Almost all microUSB chargers are interchangeable. Are you saying your battery drains too quickly now? How old is the battery? The S3 is a relatively old phone now, so if you have the original battery, it may be starting to fail. Try a new battery.
- By salm04 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:57 AM
- By DumplingSandwich in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:56 PM
- By Evgenij Vinogradov in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 06:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:35 AM