- 06-19-2014, 05:17 AM #2
Re: blank page
Most androids you do the 2 finger squeeze and that should bring you to Homescreens. Then put finger on the screen you want to remove. Hold down and then you should be able to remove it by moving it up to REMOVE.. At least that is the way it works on my M8Oditius (Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, LG G Pad 7.0 w/AT&T & Dell Venue Pro II 128GB Tab)
Wife says I am spending too much time on computer.
But I do stop when I go to bed, so it's not like I spend 24/7 on it!!!
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 12:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:42 PM
- By soysaucenrice in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:47 AM
- By xstinkyx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 06:32 PM