Galaxy S3 Battery Drain after 4.4.2 update
I recently received the 4.4.2 update on my Bell Galaxy S3, so far, I like a lot of things, but I'm noticing my battery is draining rapidly. I charged my phone to 100% before I went to bed last night, and this morning my battery was down to 50%. It seems to have been mostly the android system and samsung syncadapters that chewed up most of it. Anyone have a fix?
Thanks in advance
- 06-20-2014, 12:44 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 Battery Drain after 4.4.2 update
If you haven't done so already, try clearing the system cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By 2buydeal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:13 PM
- By Umehuma in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 11:21 PM
- By petitchouxx in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:15 PM
- By Vikash Srirangam in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 02:27 PM
- By ej5997 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:55 AM