Remove facebook app in S5
I'm tired of all the notification chatter w/FB and want to delete it, without losing the phone numbers, etc. that I've put in place.
I'd rather just read the emails all at once than responding to the constant notifications.
How do I do this?
- 06-19-2014, 09:31 AM #2
- 06-19-2014, 09:40 AM #3
- 1,769 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remove facebook app in S5
Turning off the notifications may be the way to go and should be fairly simple. You may also try disabling the app in the app manager. I believe the people app connects on its own and doesn't rely on the app for your contacts.
- 06-19-2014, 10:59 AM #4
- By DonMushroom in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2014, 09:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 03:23 AM
- By shanham67 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:48 PM
- By Xanth269 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:58 AM
- By andyhurley in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:18 AM