Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default The Storage space

How do I get rid of the storage space icons

Default Re: The Storage space

Welcome to Android Central! Can you be more specific? Are you talking about icons that tell you that you have an external SD card inserted? Or low storage warning icons?

Tell us what device you have, and what version of Android it's running. A screenshot would be helpful as well.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.

On the top of my samsung galoxy 4g lyte phone it says storage space running low and I cant get into my images my own pictures because I got free 68 mb

I'm sorry, which phone is it? The Galaxy Light?

Please review this guide about managing low memory: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.