App notifications re-enabling themselves
I have a Galaxy S4 and I am having a problem with app notifications. I know how to disable them in the App Manager (uncheck Show Notifications), but it seems that once I have done that, they end up getting re-checked and I start getting notifications again. I am not sure why this happens. Is this a problem for anyone else? Is there a way to stop it? Thanks!!
- 06-20-2014, 12:36 AM #2
Re: App notifications re-enabling themselves
Welcome to Android Central! Which apps are you trying to turn off notifications for? Have you tried turning them off from within the individual app itself (if available in the app's menu)? I wonder if the apps themselves are somehow causing the notification boxes to become re-checked, because notifications are still on in the app's menus.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:55 AM
- By SwagKash in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:41 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:59 AM
- By Xanth269 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:58 AM