screen stays on
when i am in an app say whatsapp and i put the phone down to do something say for 20mins my phone stays as i left it with screeen on for the time i am away, instead of locking itself. please help as it drains battery
- 06-19-2014, 10:06 AM #2
- 06-19-2014, 10:28 AM #3
- 06-22-2014, 05:23 PM #4
- 06-23-2014, 12:37 AM #5
Re: screen stays on
Does it do it when you exit the app?
1. Check to see if smart stay is on. Turn it off if so.
2. Check the developer options in the settings to see if stay awake is checked.
Sent from my AT&T One XL“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2014, 08:38 AM
- By nrj4200 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 07:44 AM
- By kerryturn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:41 AM
- By mazhar92 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 03:34 PM