Update locked my phone
I've updated my HTC one and now i can't unlock my phone. It says type password but the keyboard doesn't come up only speak now option. I've even tried saying the password to the phone but nothings happening.....what do I do???
- 06-19-2014, 01:29 PM #2
Re: Update locked my phone
You may need to factory wipe it... I've never heard of this. It sounds like the update definitely broke something. Try logging in on a PC to the Android Device Manager and see if you can wipe it there.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- 12-03-2014, 12:50 AM #3
- By brettt777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:13 PM
- By Maureen Anderson1 in forum Vodafone HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:53 PM
- By DeviousMrMatt in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:41 AM