Samsung Galaxy S5 S-Health widget issue
I wanted to remove those annoying widgets that came with the phone. I accidentally removed the S-Health Widget from my home page. How do I add it back to the home page or the second page after? I thought when you remove an app or widget it could be found in your directory?
- 08-08-2014, 09:55 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 S-Health widget issue
You can try longpressing any blank spot on any home screen. That should bring up the option to load a widget. Otherwise, you can go into the app drawer and the widgets should be sectioned off from the other apps. Longpress to add a widget.
- By Rick Cote in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:59 PM
- By cmyoch in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:41 AM
- By glitchgod in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:56 AM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:53 AM