Saving Game Data

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to save game data on Android? I tend to switch devices every 6 months or so, and it would be nice to have backups of game data, but it doesn't seem to save even with Game Center. I'd also like to be able to do this without root. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

AzharB17

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Try Helium Backup if u dont wanna root. I recommend however saving the data on a microSD card as internal storage saves will obviously be lost, and cannot be transferred via PC. So if u got a microSD card try it but if u don't, then try the pro version which allows Google Drive saves. You can also save the whole game APK file so that u don't have to redownload, or u can only backup the game data

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Try Helium Backup if u dont wanna root. I recommend however saving the data on a microSD card as internal storage saves will obviously be lost, and cannot be transferred via PC. So if u got a microSD card try it but if u don't, then try the pro version which allows Google Drive saves. You can also save the whole game APK file so that u don't have to redownload, or u can only backup the game data

Does that work on Nexus or Google Play Edition devices? I'd heard that it didn't work there. If that's not the case, then I would definitely use that.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm.. not sure, never heard that before. If u have doubts read the app reviews and see if u can find anything, but I haven't heard of this

I did go check it out. It doesn't appear that there's an issue with Nexus devices. It looks like it has an issue with Moto devices, however. Maybe that's what I was thinking. I forgot that I actually purchased the premium version awhile ago so I could install it on a GPE M8.

Thanks for your input. I wish this was built in like it is on iOS. I'm really wondering why the Goog hasn't done that yet.

AzharB17

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I did go check it out. It doesn't appear that there's an issue with Nexus devices. It looks like it has an issue with Moto devices, however. Maybe that's what I was thinking. I forgot that I actually purchased the premium version awhile ago so I could install it on a GPE M8.

Thanks for your input. I wish this was built in like it is on iOS. I'm really wondering why the Goog hasn't done that yet.

No Prob, i use this app frequently too. Glad i could help...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes