Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default downloading images from browser

I have attempted to download images from the internet browser by long pressing on the image and selecting save image, progress shows that image is down loading. My problem is after this is complete no image can be found in the gallery, or anywhere under my files or under downloads this is for my galaxy note 2 I also have looked in external sd card also and none are to be found im not sure if maybe it may be from turning off a connected app as I have turned off many that I think are just using data and battery

Default Re: downloading images from browser

Once it's complete tap on the download complete notification within the notification bar. It should take you to the photo... Then you can hit the menu button, then details, and see the path to where it is saved.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Is there a way to change the location so that they are saved in the gallery?
    Last edited by Austere579; 06-28-2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: hit button too soon

You could either use a file manager to move the file to a folder monitored by the gallery or use a browser that allows you to choose where downloads are saved and save to a folder monitored by the gallery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk