New S5 is glitchy and slow
I've been using my new S5 for about four days now. I'm using straight talk and brought the phone over with a sim card. Calling and texting works perfectly, but the 4g has been terribly slow taking up to an hour to download an app such as Yahoo Mail that is only 21.07MB. I've talked to Straight Talk and according to them everything should be working perfectly. I've messed with settings and turned off the smart screen and motions and gestures options. I can't even connect to any WiFi lines because it automatically logs me off or says I didn't connect properly. When trying to download music or after using the stock browser for about five minutes it says my data connection has timed out and shuts down whatever I was doing.
If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!
- 06-19-2014, 12:45 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: New S5 is glitchy and slow
I just made this account. I'm the op. Also by glitchy I meant that while I am using it, the phone will just go crazy. It starts slow by clicking something I did not click. Then it clicks a few more things while i'm not even touching the screen. When I hold the lock button to bring up the power off screen it clicks itself away and continues random actions. It will move apps around. Once I sat and watched it add a random number to three different contacts about ten times each. I have to end up taking the battery out to make it stop. This happens several times a day and there is no rhyme or reason to it. I could pick up the phone after not using it for an hour and it starts, Or i could be writing an email and it just goes crazy.
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 05:07 PM
- By LeoRex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:56 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2014, 11:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:37 PM
- By Bittrblue in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:47 AM