new Galaxy S4 mini, battery doesn't get me through the day...

A

AC Question

Hi,

I have my phone now three days, and not one day I managed to come home with my phone still alive. All functions are switched off except for sync and wifi (the last one I put on only active when awake). There just seems to be a huge battery drain of about 1-2% each ten minutes when the phone is not in use.

I've always had a Lumia and I only had to charge that thing every 2 to 3 days, so I am not an active user at all.

Some of my friends just claim this is normal and that I should charge my phone twice a day, but is it? I admire the speed of the thing, but man, Nokia's have a much more efficient use of their battery! If only they would make an android phone...

Any tips?

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Your battery won't be dying if your not using it at all they'll be a reason hit up the battery tab in the settings and take a screenshot (power+home simultaneously)

Posted via Android Central App

Kweetnix

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Screenshot_2014-06-19-18-44-11.pngScreenshot_2014-06-19-18-43-11.png

The last thing I changed just 10 minutes ago is Settings>battery>Google services>location services> unswitch the localizing by Wi-Fi and mobile networks. Apparently the battery line went flat... Hope it lasts!