Swiftkey lag on S4?
I'm not sure if this happens to anyone else but my typing lags incredibly on my S4 when it is plugged in and charging. Never noticed this happening on any of my past phones and I can't pin point it to anything else except for the fact that it's charging.
If I unplug it from the charger, I can resume typing normally (which is usually very fast and guestimate-ish). Otherwise if I type at what would be my usual rate when it is plugged in, it will skip over a bunch of letters or predict something totally random from a combination of every third or forth key that I pressed. I notice that if I type super slowly the problem isn't so bad.
I've got the latest update available for my S4 and for Swiftkey!
- 06-22-2014, 01:00 PM #2
Re: Swiftkey lag on S4?
I notice no lag or slowness with my N5, so it could be device specific.
- 12-01-2014, 05:21 PM #3
- 12-01-2014, 06:31 PM #4
- 12-02-2014, 12:35 AM #5
- 12-06-2014, 11:15 PM #6
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 05:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:36 PM
- By kellym526 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 02:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:15 PM