Can't Sync SIII With Google Contacts
My Galaxy S3 won't sync anymore with Google contacts. I have gone to the "SYNC SETTING" and unchecked and then rechecked the sync box to no avail? It looks like it's syncing as the icon is turning round and round, but no actual sync happens and the last sync date listed remains in February.
I do not have an app called Google Contact Sync. Do I need this app, and if so where do I get it. I don't see it in the Play Store.
- 06-19-2014, 04:30 PM #2
- 06-19-2014, 10:44 PM #3
- By Lorraine Dorman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:30 AM
- By Rick Cote in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:59 PM
- By GoBigRed4 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:35 AM
- By jmagid51 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:40 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:29 PM