have issues with app: "My Verizon Data" (Turn on/off) on samsung illusion phone (verizon carrier)
I have a samsung illusion phone. I use reachout wireless who uses verizon as a carrier. I DO NOT have a data plan.... yet the icon/widget (it is called "My Verizon Data" and elsewhere called "Usage Data"). on the apps page (when clicked) tries to load. I believe it is draining the battery and would love to remove it I have checked apps running page and it doesn't show up as running there but it may be running in the background (forever trying to load). IS THERE A WAY TO DISABLE OR REMOVE IT ENTIRELY FROM PHONE?
- 06-19-2014, 11:48 PM #2
Re: have issues with app: "My Verizon Data" (Turn on/off) on samsung illusion phone (verizon carrier
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>All, and see if you can find it there. If you can, select it, and see if there is a Disable button.
Otherwise, it may just be a nonfunctional app that came with the phone itself that would only work if you were on Verizon. If it's a widget, I would just remove it from your homescreen so that you don't accidentally tap it.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- 06-21-2014, 11:31 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2014, 10:51 PM
- By takpro in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 09-20-2014, 06:39 PM
- By Lot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:11 PM
- By roby827 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:32 PM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2014, 04:07 PM