htc one restart
My HTC one randomly shut down a couple weeks ago and I couldn't get it to charge until yesterday when I held the charger a certain way. But now it restarts every five minutes with the message "To restart your phone, press and hold the power button now" and then it gives me three seconds to press and hold the power button before it shuts off. This happens every five minutes, what do I do.
- 06-19-2014, 07:49 PM #2
Re: htc one restart
Sounds like the battery level has dropped to a very crucial level and its in need of a good charge.
I would first try and get a reliable (known to be working) wall charger and USB cable and get it plugged in and charging. From there if it continues to do this message, hold the power button and let it do its thing. Holding the power button usually results in a soft reset/reboot so it shouldn't harm things. At this point you just want to get the device working again.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By A895 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 06:32 PM
- By Axefire in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:22 AM
- By Samsung1011 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 07:51 PM
- By covard in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 02:56 PM