My previous phone was a ablackBerry and it encountered water damage, Where I used its charger to charge that phone as it surprisingly continued working for a while.
I then changed to a Samsung s4 mini because eventually that phone encountered problems. My samsung charger broke so I started using the BlackBerry charger and now, after months of doing this, plus my friend dropping my phone, my phone has been;
freezing a lot, certain apps not working and sometimes when the battery dies the phone doesn't come on.
Is this due to sharing chargers with the BlackBerry?
- 06-19-2014, 07:05 PM #2
Re: sharing chargers
A quality non defective charger can be used on multiple devices without issue.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By ray84j in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:06 AM
- By Umehuma in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:21 AM
- By Dale McRill in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:08 AM
- By Kathy B in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:46 PM