Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Help?

I am trying to transfer all of my music onto my computer from my Samsung Galaxy 3 but the songs on my phone will not show up on my computer. When going onto Windows Media Player, it shows that I have no music on my phone when I clearly do. I have tried turning everything off and on, reconnecting my phone, and even just waiting. I don't know what to do. I am switching my phones later on today and don't really want to re-download over three hundred songs again. Please help.

Default Re: Help?

Welcome to Android Central! From where did you download the songs? If they're from Google Play Music, you can't really access those songs from your file explorer, because the songs are stored in a hidden directory with coded filenames.

If they're actual MP3 files downloaded from some other source that can be manipulated, you could try a wireless transfer solution like AirDroid or WiFi File Explorer.