Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Google Store downloads get stuck?

I am having trouble with a new Tablet running 4.2. A few updates went through and downloaded no problem but about 10 of them are stuck with the downloading bar saying download and never doing anything. I have stopped all downloads and tried one a time. Some updates will get up to 50 percent and than stop. Ive tried download a few apps off Google Play and the same thing happens either they sit there with the download bar showing and they stop at anywhere between 35 and 50 percent. Is there any way to fix this? I have cleared the cache and confirmed download manager is active.

Default Re: Google Store downloads get stuck?

You positive you haven't ran out of space?
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Welcome to Android Central! Did you clear the Google Play Store app cache, or the system cache partition? It may be helpful to clear the system cache partition, but not all devices allow you to do so. Which tablet do you have?

You might also consider selecting Clear Data in Settings>Apps>All>Google Play Store​.

Its a visual land 9D. I have cleared the google play store cache as well as done a full restore of Android back to factory settings. Still have the same issue. I am the one who asked the question. I just signed into an account.

Thanks for registering! Are you trying to update multiple apps all at once, or trying one by one?

I have stopped all downloads and am trying them one at a time. They still stop.