Moto X Video recording length?
Is the a limit to the length of video you can record at once?
I know some phones automatically stop after 15 or 30 minutes but wanted to know about this one before I pick it up.
Would be nice if it was unlimited so I don't have to go pick up a separate camera/camcorder so I can save some money. I need to record some videos for my website.
- 08-19-2014, 02:55 PM #2
- 08-19-2014, 06:06 PM #3
Re: Moto X Video recording length?
15 minutes of uncompressed 1080i (the X shoots at a fixed 1080i, you can't change that) takes about 145GB of storage. Storing it compressed can lower that, but there's a practical limit to video shooting - file size vs. quality. (The more you compress, the worse the video quality.)
- 08-19-2014, 06:10 PM #4
- 08-20-2014, 09:43 AM #5
- 08-20-2014, 01:19 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:40 PM
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 05:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:52 AM