Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default snapchat - flipping cameras not working

Every time I open the app, it is on the front facing camera. I will hit the switch button but the screen just turns black. It works If i hit the switch button then exit out of the app, get rid of it from recent apps and go on the app again, then the camera is switched. I'm just looking for a way that i dont have to exit off snapchat every time i want to switch cameras.

Global Posts
    21,628 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: snapchat - flipping cameras not working

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Every time I open the app, it is on the front facing camera. I will hit the switch button but the screen just turns black. It works If i hit the switch button then exit out of the app, get rid of it from recent apps and go on the app again, then the camera is switched. I'm just looking for a way that i dont have to exit off snapchat every time i want to switch cameras.
    You can try clearing cache for Snapchat. If that doesn't work it is probably a big in the app, in which case, I would email the develoer, and let them know about the issue. Give them the device and Android Version.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here