I could use some advice slash help!
I am an iOS to droid user, I just recently picked up the HTC One M8 which is pretty sweet. I really liked the battery app on my iPhone 5 called Battery Life Magic Pro. I gladly paid .99 for it years ago on my iPhone 4, I want to find a battery app that is equal to it. Coming to droid I am lost.....but figuring things out. I have searched youtube but really haven't found the best review for a battery app that I am looking for. So I was hoping maybe using this site I can find some good advice which would be Much Appreciated!!!
- 06-20-2014, 12:59 AM #2
Re: I could use some advice slash help!
Welcome to Android Central! I would be a little cautious about battery saver apps on Android, because some of them try to improve battery life by doing things that can actually worsen it in the long run (specifically by trying to kill tasks).
If you're new to Android, may I suggest these links:
RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central
- By phonelessjoe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:35 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 33Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 07:33 PM