Ringtone Change Problem In MOTO E
We have Use My ner Phone MOTO E, we have Not Change MY Ringtone
canu u possible change ringtone for this phone
can u posible we have use MP3 ringtone
- 06-20-2014, 02:18 AM #2
Re: Ringtone Change Problem In MOTO E
Welcome to Android Central! To select a new ringtone, go to Settings>Sound>Phone Ringtone, and select a new one.
To use your own MP3, transfer the MP3 file to the Ringtones folder. You can connect your phone to your computer via USB and use your computer to drag and drop the file to the Ringtones folder. If the MP3 file is already on your phone, you can use a file explorer app like ES File Explorer to move the file to the Ringtones folder. When you go back to the Ringtone settings menu, you should see that MP3 available as a ringtone. If you don't, try rebooting first, then check again.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:30 PM
- By RHS in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:54 PM
- By rajeshkrishnan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2014, 06:26 PM
- By Tom Tillotson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:35 PM