- 2 Posts
is this phone unrooted sucessfully
this is a verizon galaxy s3 rooted with towelroot on 4.3 firmware. i used the built in supersu unrooter, before unrooted i used triangle away to remove the counter. the device says official. and i dont know how to check the counter but i guess thats good too. whats worrying me is se for android users: permissive. and i dont know what that is. what do you think ill answer any questions on my settings to prove the legitimency of the phone
- 06-20-2014, 08:21 AM #2
Re: is this phone unrooted sucessfully
Try downloading either a root checking app, or any app the requires root access and try to run it.
Edit: Otherwise, reflashing a stock ROM will wipe root access.
- By Micheal jo in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:04 PM
- By inckka in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:44 AM
- By Matthew Zepess in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:22 AM