Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy htc one got wet

my htc one fell in pool.. i left it in rice for three days. you cant take battery out of htc one i have. i plugged in today and i get flashing red charging light and where the battery is on the screen showing charging comes up but a lightning bolt is in the battery and its not charging. do i still have hope. or do i use my insurance to rreplace,,

Default Re: htc one got wet

It sounds like your HTC One could be dead. Water damage is a horrible thing but seems to happen to most of us at one point or another
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Default Re: htc one got wet

ugh. i was really hoping that its a sign that it just has hope. this happened before not to same phone, but when i ordered new phone and had to switch phones. they made me take battery out of the phone and it was the battery not the phone.. this stinks because the phone could be perfect .. i have so much important stuff on that .do you anything about theses phones