- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
AT&T HTC One X Error Msg
I have tried Everything suggested on multiple sites With the exception of Master Reset, but I see that doesn't seem to help others any way, and still I get. "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" I have disabled / enabled, uninstalled, cleared caches and datas, I have cleared updates as well as installed the newest system update, I even tested everything in safe mode. My hotmail.com emails only will load the Subjects and not the message. I have to go to "HotMail" website to see them. I have had phone 1 1\2 yrs w/no prob. I only have a few downloads and I am not a gamer or streamer.. HELP!!
- 09-01-2014, 12:00 AM #2
Re: AT&T HTC One X Error Msg
If all of that is happening despite Safe Mode, then there seems to be a fundamental problem with the firmware. The only thing I can suggest is to remove the SD card (if present) and reboot, since a corrupt SD can cause various issues.
- By mrmugman in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:29 AM
- By liamthanks in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:21 AM
- By kjh84 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2014, 04:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:50 AM