Something Went Wrong
I get a constant pop up now that "Something went wrong" Please wait a moment and try again. If the problem persists, try logging in.
I can not find out what app is having an issue. I have closed the ones that I typically use and reopened them. NO recent updates to any apps. I have shut the phone down and restarted it to no avail. .Any thoughts or suggestions?
- 06-20-2014, 10:09 AM #2
- 06-22-2014, 11:48 AM #3
- 06-22-2014, 11:58 AM #4
- 07-22-2014, 11:50 AM #5
- 07-26-2014, 11:10 AM #6
- 08-09-2014, 12:01 AM #7
- 12-01-2014, 12:32 AM #8
- 12-01-2014, 04:40 AM #9
- 7,920 Posts
Re: Something Went Wrong
There were some people in other forum complaining about the same problem. It turned out to be Verizon Cloud sending that message.
The fix was going to settings - apps - all - select Verizon Cloud - force stop it, clear cache & data and reboot the phone.
- 12-25-2014, 11:43 AM #10
- 08-01-2016, 05:52 AM #11
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:35 AM
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:51 AM
- By EvaBean72 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 01:57 AM