Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Something Went Wrong

I get a constant pop up now that "Something went wrong" Please wait a moment and try again. If the problem persists, try logging in.

I can not find out what app is having an issue. I have closed the ones that I typically use and reopened them. NO recent updates to any apps. I have shut the phone down and restarted it to no avail. .Any thoughts or suggestions?

Default Re: Something Went Wrong

What phone do you have?

I Have these Same Problem it Started right after the latest Update. I believe it's the Cloud but I do not know what I can do to fix this. It's extremely Annoying

Go to Settings > Battery and see what is high up on the list. Something making constant toast notifications will be using a lot of battery... There is a good place to start looking for suspects.

I have been getting this same intrusive pop up all morning but without downloading and new apps since yesterday. I don't understand and it is so annoying. I am using an HTC One m8. Has anyone found a solution to get rid of the Message?

The 'something went wrong' pop up only happens when wifi is on. Seems like some app is conflicting with the wifi. I don't want to use my phone only in 3G/4G mode, but that does get rid of the problem.

HELP?

I solved the issue (well, for my Galaxy S5 it worked)
    I went into settings and turned off the option "Location"
    I haven't has the "Somthing Went Wrong" error after stopping the location setting to off.
    I hope this helps with yours.

I have an Lg G3 and I'm getting the same "something went wrong" message. It pops about about every minute and a half. Only does It when on Wi-Fi and even if location is off.

There were some people in other forum complaining about the same problem. It turned out to be Verizon Cloud sending that message.

The fix was going to settings - apps - all - select Verizon Cloud - force stop it, clear cache & data and reboot the phone.

I have an LG G3, also, and the message went away after I turned off the WiFi on my phone.

Ich möchte chat alternative