I keep getting a message that says unfortunately amazon kindle stopped. I have never used this and why does it keep popping up????
and also, when I go to my dial a number there is a strange number that won't disappear!! I have cleared the call log and favorites. The number doesn't exist in my contacts.
- 06-21-2014, 03:45 AM #2
Welcome to Android Central! What device are you using? If you never use Amazon Kindle, I would either uninstall it (if possible) or disable it. Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Amazon Kindle, and see if there is an Uninstall button. If so, just remove it. If not, look for a Disable button--it might not be there until you Uninstall Updates first. Disabling an app prevents it from opening, which should therefore prevent it from giving you error messages that it crashed.
If you want to keep Kindle around just in case, then make sure it's updated to the latest version. Go to Google Play, search for Amazon Kindle, and see if there is an update available.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 08:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 11:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:01 AM
- By TheOriginalCJM in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:24 AM