S5 screen frozen
My s5 screen is frozen on my snapchat. The lower buttons are unresponsive, and when i power off and turn it back on, it is still on the snapchat screen. How do i fix this?
- 08-09-2014, 11:27 PM #2
Re: S5 screen frozen
Try pulling the battery for about 15 minutes and see if that fixes it.
- By ssdds in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:37 PM
- By rebe78 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 11:03 AM
- By angela_g in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 04:34 PM
- By Tophatcallum in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:55 PM