My HTC One m8 wont recognize that my headphones are plugged in
One minute my phone was playing music fine, then the phone stopped recognizing my headphones. I've tried cleaning out the headphone jack but that did not work. It happened before and after a day of cleaning it out to no avail, I restarted the phone and the phone started recognizing the headphones. I tried it this time but nothing happened. The music just plays through the speakers. I have the Harmon Kardon Edition with the stock Harmon Kardon Headphones.
- 07-09-2014, 07:35 PM #2
Re: My HTC One m8 wont recognize that my headphones are plugged in
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! Do any other headphones work? If not, then the jack must be faulty, and I'd suggest contacting the place where you got the phone, or HTC, for repair/replacement.
- 07-09-2014, 08:48 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:09 PM
- By dlocks in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:41 AM
- By Rajat Chauhan in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 07:56 PM