Staright talk Galaxy Cenura cell phone
What are the steps in downloading music from your Window Media Screen to a Straight talk Galaxy Centuraphone
- 06-21-2014, 02:35 AM #2
Re: Staright talk Galaxy Cenura cell phone
Welcome to Android Central! Don't try syncing with Windows Media Player--it won't work. It's easiest to use Windows Explorer and drag & drop the music files to your phone's Music folder. Or, if you want to use your external SD card to store music, do the following:
1. On your phone, go to Settings>Storage, and tap Unmount SD Card.
2. Remove the SD card, then insert it into your computer using a fullsize SD card adapter.
3. Using Windows Explorer, create a folder on the SD card called "Music" or something similar.
4. Drag and drop your music files to that new folder.
5. When done, eject the SD card from the computer (right click it in Windows Explorer and select Eject), then put it back in your phone.
6. The phone should now be able to detect the new music on the card.
For more information, see this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ml#post3707505
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By dfl99 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 10:26 PM
- By angela_g in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 03:34 PM
- By Tophatcallum in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:55 PM