S3 Address Book problems
My address book keeps popping up with "dummy" copies of contacts. It will have one name in there 300 times. I deleted them from ATT's online address book and from my phone and they are back. How do I stop this??
- 08-19-2014, 02:02 PM #2
Re: S3 Address Book problems
Can you check where they are stored on AT&T online address book and see if you can trim them there?
- By Rubus Roo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2014, 03:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2014, 04:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:41 AM
- By ItsMeMandi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:12 PM