Cant get pics from my phone to my computer
I used to have a USB cable, plugged it into the computer and the other end into the phone, and a box popped up on the computer and I could open the pics with my choice of several programs. For some reason that's not working this time. I get a mssg but it says the folder is empty. I wondering if it's a bad cable. Any help is appreciated.
- 06-20-2014, 05:37 PM #2
Re: Cant get pics from my phone to my computer
I would try another USB port and then another cable and see what that gets you. If you desperately need to pull them off and you don't have an internal MicroSD card you can always use Google+ or DropBox to upload all your pics (use Wifi if you have a data limit or slow data speeds) then use your computer to download them all. Hope this helps.
- 06-20-2014, 11:15 PM #3
- By RushedUserName in forum HTC One M8Replies: 68Last Post: 10-25-2016, 10:14 PM
- By tsawrie in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 08-28-2015, 09:38 AM
- By selena650 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:15 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:35 AM