801s version of HTC ONE Issue
I'm considering buying the HTC ONE for around £300 brand new on eBay.
But what I would like to know is if it is fully compatible with my WIFI and 3G/4G in the UK because looking into the 801s it says something about being it being the operating frequency for Hong Kong/Singapore.
What is the actual difference between 801s and 801n anyway?
My broadband the uses the new EE Brightbox 2.
- 08-20-2014, 09:44 PM #2
Re: 801s version of HTC ONE Issue
I got a broken link. Can you look up the bands that the phone uses and check against what your carrier will use?
- By RushedUserName in forum HTC One M8Replies: 45Last Post: 05-11-2015, 08:26 PM
- By Rubus Roo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 02-02-2015, 06:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:48 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:36 PM
- By Rubus Roo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:14 PM