My Samsung Galaxy S4 got wet
I got my Samsung galaxy S4 wet. I have had it in a bag of rice for 2 days and I checked to see if it worked today. It turns on and works, but it won't charge, and the speaker at the bottom got really hot while I had the charger plugged in. I put it back in the rice, because that is all I know to do. Is there anything else I can do? Could it be fixed by a professional if it is just the charging port?
- 06-20-2014, 06:41 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 wet
Possibly. It all depends though.. It may cost you more than the phones worth. I'd drop by a reputable repair shop in your area and see what they could QUOTE you.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By Kel M in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:53 PM
- By jeffreynothing43 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 09-16-2014, 11:46 AM
- By STARGATE in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 93Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:32 PM
- By techiewantabe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:40 AM
- By Pink in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:40 PM