N5 scratch plastic around the USB connector
I noticed that after connecting the USB cable scratch plastic around the USB connector. Is this normal?
- 06-20-2014, 05:32 PM #2
Re: N5 scratch plastic around the USB connector
Are you pushing against the plastic? I could see it doing this if you miss the charging port and apply pressure anyway.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- 06-20-2014, 10:14 PM #3
- 06-21-2014, 10:27 AM #4
- 06-22-2014, 04:18 AM #5
- By plb in forum Android AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2014, 08:36 AM
- By tomglasser in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2014, 08:22 AM
- By selena650 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 07-03-2014, 12:15 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:52 AM
- By Diego Carmona in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 04:17 PM