Should I unroot my SPH-L710 (Virgin Mobile) before I update to KitKat?
VM just pushed their KitKat update for the Galaxy S3 today, and I'd like to upgrade. My phone is currently running Android 4.3, and I have it rooted using this method: How to Root stock SPH-L710 4.3 - xda-developers . Would it be wise to unroot before updating?
- 06-20-2014, 06:36 PM #2
- By K_Daddy in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Elaine Sophie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:17 AM
- By BillDennes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:55 PM
- By monicajae in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:51 PM
- By yaconsult in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:01 PM