Samsung Galaxy S3 Not Working But Blue Light Flashes
Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, and it had been working just fine. Out of the blue, it stopped working. The screen stays black and it won't respond to any buttons (including attempting to hold the restart button). However, the blue light still is flashing blue. I tried calling my phone from a separate line but it didn't cause my cell phone to do anything. I read online about people holding down the volume button and the power button for 20 seconds, but that didn't do anything when I attempted that either. Any ideas? Help please! Thank you!
- 06-21-2014, 02:25 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Not Working But Blue Light Flashes
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried a new battery? Or booting into Recovery following this guide? [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By djdougd in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Elaine Sophie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:17 AM
- By wadams2112 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:33 PM