Bug Reports On My Droid Razr M
Since I installed KitKat, I've been getting "bug reports" that I'm supposed to send to my email. Why? Should I be sending them to Motorola? Or Verizon? I don't understand what bugs are being reported. My phone seems to be working OK on KitKat except that it won't always connect to Bluetooth devices on the first try since the "upgrade". Is this a security issue?
- 08-19-2014, 04:56 PM #2
Re: Bug Reports On My Droid Razr M
Usually you have to volunteer to submit bug reports. i am not sure if they are automatically sent anyway. Bug reports are sometimes found in Settings>about device.
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 06:36 PM
- By yaconsult in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:01 PM
- By Diego Carmona in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 04:17 PM