Picasa in Galaxy S5
I've read the tips on how to get the picasa photo album not to display in my Gallery using the "Content to Display" option. What I really want to know, however, is if anyone can tell me how to delete the pictures COMPLETELY. I just want them gone entirely off my phone. Does anybody know how to do this??
- 07-08-2014, 04:08 PM #2
Re: Picasa in Galaxy S5
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! What phone do you have? Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and uncheck Google Photos and Google+ Photos. If you see Picasa there instead of Google Photos, uncheck that. This will prevent any of your cloud photos from Picasa/Google+ (they're the same source in the cloud) from syncing with your phone. But then you have to clear out the photos that have been cached on your phone. Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. The next time you open Gallery, it should repopulate only with locally stored photos.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 02:18 PM
- By STARGATE in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 93Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:32 PM
- By tree9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2014, 08:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 07:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 07:33 PM