Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Picasa in Galaxy S5

Hello All,

I've read the tips on how to get the picasa photo album not to display in my Gallery using the "Content to Display" option. What I really want to know, however, is if anyone can tell me how to delete the pictures COMPLETELY. I just want them gone entirely off my phone. Does anybody know how to do this??

Default Re: Picasa in Galaxy S5

Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! What phone do you have? Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and uncheck Google Photos and Google+ Photos. If you see Picasa there instead of Google Photos, uncheck that. This will prevent any of your cloud photos from Picasa/Google+ (they're the same source in the cloud) from syncing with your phone. But then you have to clear out the photos that have been cached on your phone. Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. The next time you open Gallery, it should repopulate only with locally stored photos.