Galaxy note2 screen goes black
My screen goes black. I have not dropped it. No water. No roots or any of that. Just a regular phone. When I pull the battery out put it back it to turn it on it comes on makes noise and does all the regular things except no screen and some times the screeen will show frizz like out TVs except with color or lines of color running from topto bottom like an old TV... Any ideas??
- 06-21-2014, 01:17 AM #2
Re: Galaxy note2 screen goes black
It still may be physical damage to the screen or digitizer.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By smoze in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:42 AM
- By Izzy_000 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:07 AM
- By gabrielxavila in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:17 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:39 AM