Two finger pull down doesn't open Settings
I have read in numerous places online that two finger pulldown should open Settings. Well, on my Nexus 7 running the latest KitKat it does not; it does exactly the same thing as one finger pulldown, which is display Notifications. Am I doing something wrong or does this only work on certain devices or certain versions of Android?
- 06-21-2014, 02:11 AM #2
Re: Two finger pull down doesn't open Settings
Welcome to Android Central! The 2-finger swipedown is for phones only. On tablets, swipe down from the upper right half of the screen to get the Quick Settings, and from the upper left half to get the Notification Shade.
- 06-21-2014, 02:25 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:46 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 17Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:19 PM
- By sdsubball23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-22-2014, 06:16 PM
- By iphone5s in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:57 AM
- By newcomer15 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 04:49 AM